By accessing the website www.ursomoda.com managed by Urso Moda srl, or using its content, you accept the terms of the Online Privacy Notice, as set out below. If you do not accept these terms, please do not access the site and do not use the content.
Collection of personal information
While carrying out activities such as ordering products, downloading software or participating in competitions, Urso Moda srl may ask you to provide personal information by completing and sending a specific form (electronic form). You are totally free to accept this request or not. If you decide to join, Urso Moda srl may ask you to provide personal and / or business information and other data that identify you.
Urso Moda srl collects this information to register and allow you to take part in the activities you have chosen. If you order a product, for example, information is used to send the goods or other benefits that can be offered to registered users.
Urso Moda srl will use the information you provide to keep you updated on new initiatives, special offers and other products and services of Urso Moda srl.
Urso Moda srl recognizes and attaches great value to the responsible use of this information.
Urso Moda srl will scrupulously follow your instructions.
Visiting our website www.ursomoda.com, you can move between pages anonymously and have access to meaningful information without revealing your identity. In order to improve our site, we use "cookies" to keep track of your passage.
A cookie consists of a small set of data transferred to your browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer.
This category of data includes:
- the IP addresses of the computers used by the Users who use the service;
- the number of accesses;
- the pages displayed;
- the date and time when the access occurred;
- the duration of the stay on the displayed contents.
- the page of origin before arriving at www.ursomoda.com
- the navigation browser;
- the operating system used.
- the resolution of the system used.
- the tongue
- the destination
The data are used in order to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this eventuality, at present the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days. No navigation data is disseminated.
Almost all browsers are initially programmed to accept cookies. You can make the browser warn you when you receive a cookie, allowing you to choose whether or not to accept it (for some web pages that require authorization cookies are not optional.) Users who choose not to receive cookies will probably not be able to access those cookies pages).
Rights of the interested party.
Pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, the interested party has the right at any time to obtain from the Data Controller, or the Data Controller, if appointed, information on the processing of your data, its methods and purposes and the logic applied to it:
1) confirmation of the existence of the data and the communication of the same and their origin;
2) the identification details of the Data Controller and the Data Processors as well as the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as managers or agents;
3) updating, rectification and integration of data;
4) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
5) the attestation that the operations referred to in points 3) and 4) have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated and disseminated, with the exception of the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
6) to oppose: to the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection, for legitimate reasons; to the processing of data for purposes of commercial information or for carrying out market research.
This can be done by writing to Urso Moda srl at the following address: Urso Moda srl Via Parlapiano, 39 92016 Ribera (Ag), in the person of its legal representative pro-tempore Colletti Giovanna.
The data controller is: Urso Moda srl based in Via Parlapiano, 39 92016 Ribera (Ag), in the person of its director and legal representative Giovanna Urso - Tel / Fax 092567939 firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION ON THE TREATMENT AND ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The following information is intended to provide an overview on the processing of your personal data by the website www.ursomoda.com on your rights pursuant to the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter also GDPR).
1. HOLDER OF DATA PROCESSING AND RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROTECTION
The Data Controller is URSO MODA SRL with registered office in Ribera (AG) via Parlapiano, 39 and General Management in Ribera (Ag) via Parlapiano, 39
2. PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF TREATMENT
The website www.ursomoda.com deals with your personal data for the following purposes:
A. Need to comply with legal obligations (eg obligations under tax legislation - transport documents, invoices, etc.). This necessity represents the legal basis that legitimizes the related treatments. Providing the data necessary for these purposes is a legal obligation; if the Site did not have the aforementioned personal data, it would be unable to comply with the provisions of the law.
3. CATEGORIES OF DATA PROCESSED
The website www.ursomoda.com processes personal data collected directly from you, including but not limited to personal data (eg name, surname, address, date and place of birth tax code, email address, etc.)
4. ADDRESSEES OR CATEGORIES OF ADDRESS OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data as Data Processors may be disclosed to the natural and legal persons within the organization of the Data Controller, as persons authorized to process personal data, with regard to the data necessary for the performance of the duties assigned to them. Furthermore, your data may be processed by those subjects who must be disclosed in compliance with an obligation established by law, by a regulation or by community legislation.
5. TREATMENT METHODS
The processing of personal data is done by manual, computerized and telematic tools with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
6. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
The GDPR grants you specific rights, including the right to know what personal data is held by the website www.ursomoda.com and how they are used (access rights), to obtain updates, corrections or, if there is interest, integration, as well as cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or limitation of processing.
6.1 PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF DATA AND RIGHT TO CANCELLATION (RIGHT TO OBLE)
The website www.ursomoda.com processes and keeps your personal data for the entire duration of the relationship with the same, for the execution of the obligations related to the same and consequent, for compliance with applicable legal and regulatory obligations.
After termination of the aforementioned report, the website www.ursomoda.com will process and store your personal data - also for compliance with legal and regulatory obligations, as well as for defensive purposes before the expiration of the period of validity applicable; subsequently the data will be deleted or stored in a form that does not allow your identification (eg irreversible anonymisation), unless their further processing is necessary for one or more of the following purposes:
1) resolution of pre-litigation and / or litigation initiated before the expiry of the retention period;
2) to follow up investigations / inspections by internal control functions and / or external authorities initiated before the expiry of the retention period;
3) to respond to requests from the Italian public authority received / notified to the website www.ursomoda.com before the expiry of the retention period.
6.2 RIGHT TO PORTABILITY
We point out that until the expiry of the applicable retention period - you may request to receive or request to transfer your personal data to third parties in a structured format, in common and legible for further personal use or to provide them to another data controller
(Right to portability).
In particular, the data that can be object of portability are the personal data (eg name, surname, title, date of birth, sex, place of birth, residence, tax code etc.).
7. MODALITIES OF EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
We inform you that to exercise the above mentioned rights you can write in electronic form to email@example.com or for some you can exercise them by accessing the control panel to proceed independently. The exercise of rights is free; The website www.ursomoda.com has the right to request information necessary for identification purposes of the applicant.
8. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Data security is guaranteed in several respects:
Physical access to the servers is not allowed, unless prior authorization and only for technical reasons, to IT experts with proven expertise (eg repair of hardware failures)
Computer: double firewall and antivirus.
Operating system active only for the necessary components.
Console access allowed only to a very small group of authorized and specialized users
9. COMPLAINTS OR REPORTING TO THE GUARANTOR FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We point out that you have the right to lodge a complaint or to file a report to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data or alternatively to appeal to the Judicial Authority. The contacts of the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data can be consulted on the website.